Thursday, December 16, 2010

20 more random things...

1. I don't have a very audible laugh.

2. Excluding sentiment, my favorite wedding gift were these bowls.

3. One of my closest and dearest friends is in her 70's. We can talk for hours as we do when we walk around the BYU indoor track.

4. Andrew and I couldn't feel more blessed in the couple friends department.

5. Daydreaming about life while I work out is just as effective as having an iPod with music.

6. My lover has a heart of gold. They just don't get any sweeter.

7. Andrew's sister Katie is my hero. What mom's do for the sake of their child is unbelievable.

8. These are the type of random thoughts I have when I fall asleep.

9. Andrew and I wear the same size shoe. We share running shoes.

10. I think my long levers give me a disadvantage in Yoga. But I love Yoga. One day Andrew will too. I never thought my brother would, but he came with me to what was once It's Yoga and is now 3B Yoga. I've never laughed so hard in a yoga class. He would blurt out questions if he didn't understand the pose. Before long he'll be touching his toes. One stretch at a time.

11. Andrew and I strategically hid a 2008 penny on BYU campus the year we were married so we can send our kids back to find it one day... maybe when students.

12. I was born with the travel bug.

13. Flying has to be one of the most soothing and relaxing things for sleeping conditions. Yes, even sitting straight up.

14. I can't believe I've been done with school for 3 years. I was walking on campus the other night and had some crazy flashbacks with emotions from school flooding back.

15. I wonder where we'll be this time next year. I really don't have a preference where. Just wondering. I feel like something adventurous is in store.

16. One of the greatest feelings though is moving and feeling like you're off to a new start. It's hard to, but you feel like everything is ahead of you and great memories are behind. I've only really moved from Louisiana to Utah, but I remember the feelings so well.

17. I wanted to be a cheerleader when I was in the the 6th grade, but a friend told me I was too tall. It didn't hurt my feelings. But I never thought about it again or had a desire.

18. I'm pretty strict about cutting my hair every 6 weeks.

19. The car I drive has 172,000+ miles and hasn't given me the first bit of trouble. It's the same car my mom dropped me off to junior high in.

20. I have a self-induced uniform that I wear pretty much every day. I can dress it up with boots and a jacket and dress it way down--like going to the gym--with tennis shoes. The best bang for my buck on clothes yet.

Similar post here and here.


5 comments:

Jessica (Karr) Swendsen said...

I love reading your blog. You have so many fun things to talk about. Thanks for the link to Katie. She is an amazing woman!

Rachel Ricchio said...

hahaha. i love your random things! you're so funny! i couldn't help but laugh out loud with the cheerleading thing LOL. im glad you were a bball player ;)

Brett and Kymee said...

Thanks for posting this, I went to Katie's blog and of course cried my eyes out. What an inspiration. Makes our current trial seem insignificant.

Danielle said...

I love this post!

Chris and Paige Evans said...

"11. Andrew and I strategically hid a 2008 penny on BYU campus the year we were married so we can send our kids back to find it one day... maybe when students."

COOLEST IDEA EVER! Wish I had thought of it :)