Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Country Strong...

What a pleasant surprise to find...

Tim McGraw with a head full of hair &

Blair Waldorf (don't even know her real name) with a southern accent (kinda) and a great voice. I had no idea she was in the movie. Same Blair minus the headbands.

But I can't quite recommend it because the story line was just so sad.
But do go buy the soundtrack--especially if you like country.

It was too weird to see Tim McGraw give the harry eye ball to Gwyneth Paltrow even if it is acting. He has to stay loyal to Faith Hill. I will be crushed if they ever split. I don't think they will. But we hear about it over and over again with the very couples we think it'll never happen to.
pics from here


1 comment:

Catherine said...

Hey Mary Martha! You are looking so cute as ever.

I just awarded you on my blog. Come check it out! :)

Catherine

http://bradfordandcatherine.blogspot.com/