Thursday, March 3, 2011

Anniversary Kitchen Towel...

 I'm a succor for the decorative towels that drape over the oven bar in our kitchen.  I adore this one I saw the other day. It has all the wedding anniversary gifts sorted out for the various years. Who'd of known the traditional cliche gifts we're to follow each year? I'm coming up on some leather next month. Whew!


I have to say thought that these are my absolute favorite. I can fit three across with a matching fold. Love the embroidery--


2 comments:

Steve and Stephanie Anderson said...

OH MY those are my favorite towels EVER!!! I want them so much but every time I see them I can't get myself to throw down however much they are :(

Mari Kjar said...

is it really 3 years??? WOW. that's awesome. your wedding was amazing. a sweet memory i'll love forever. haha to the leather. that should be exciting. i'll have to look but if i remember right the first year is paper. i had a planner in high school that showed them. i loved looking at it. anyway, leather is movin on up! i love anniversaries!