Monday, March 14, 2011

Dare I Share...

The most horrific pic ever, where I'm using it as a tool to brag... 
But I've been taken Yoga a lot more seriously these past few months. & I finally have my head stand.  I still  fear I will topple over in the middle of class and take out everyone in my 6 foot radius. So I still make way over to the wall in case I need further support. I was so excited to show Heather the other night. The weight of the boots really threw me off though I must say, so it was a very poor performance. But she caught it on her phone--ta da!


It looks like my feet are about to touch the ceiling. Am I this tall when I'm right side up?


4 comments:

Rachel Ricchio said...

wish i had a bangin body like you.

Heather and Taylor said...

Hahahaha! Tay is still laughing about the river dancing that occurred because of this headstand. Love you

Ana Lee said...

haha you're amazing! :)

mommy watsky said...

You rock! I love you even more after this post.