Monday, March 7, 2011

Intramural Champions...


It felt so good to compete again. & Harold is such an amazing player, there was hardly any pressure on myself. This is probably Harold's 10th shirt, but it's my first. Andrew was such a great support there every match texting my mom the score update. 
I obviously wasn't expecting to win cause I didn't even bring my camera, hence the phone pic. 
Andrew and I started taking tennis lessons a few weeks ago. We've got some catching up to do with my family, but I'm hoping to surprise some people next family get together...


6 comments:

Courtney Peña said...

Yay!! Champions! I had no idea you were even playing. I can't believe you didn't invite me to your championship match! I just might have made the trip....

Lindsey S. said...

AH! I so want to take lessons! I just want to play again. I would be killed if I went and played. Congrats to you guys!!! So fun!

Martha Abell said...

Wow!!! I love that picture!!! I wish I could have seen the matches but I appreciate Andrew texting me every game. LOL. My grandpa, Harold Clawson played on the tennis team at Utah State in 1918! I am very proud of ya'll!!!!

Dayna said...

Take the championship away from katie and carras at sun valley! They need to be humbled since they have won....how many years in a row now? I wish I could play in the tournament but at that point I will be 8 months prego! WAHOO! Keep practicing and I can't wait to see you beat them! ;-) (katie if you read this, you are amazing so don't be offended!)

Heather and Taylor said...

What a great moment! You totally deserved that t-shirt! xo

Whitney Elizabeth said...

This doesn't surprise me in the least bit...you guys are awesome