Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Happy Bday to my lover...



- who recently completed a huge 20+ hour project for his History Class of Creativity. He made a world cup competition with rosters consisting of the country's influential politicians, authors, painters, leaders, and so forth.
- who is always trying to plan the next fun activity or chance to be with friends.
- who is so happy and pleasant to be with.
- who has the most hilarious stories of childhood and high school.
- who doesn't pass an opportunity to play any and all sports with the guys.
- who lets me be me.
- who is soon to be a college grad. Whew!
- who is super accepting of others.
- who loves his mission.
- who makes for a great debater about the civil war. Yankee vs. Confederate ;)
- who loves making friends and socializing as much as I do.
- who laughs when I'm sassy.
- who blushes.
- who is very go with the flow but will take matters into his own hands when needed.
- who has the best hair ever...clean cut
- who ran a half marathon with me because I didn't want to train alone.
- who loves my family almost as much as I do. Or at least acts like he does.
- who has the greatest family ever.
- who is an excellent traveler.
- who has the greatest side smirk going on his face right now.