Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Our Royal Wedding...


Evidence that my brother kisses with his eyes open.




Couldn't be more happy for these two. Kellee has to be one the greatest girls I know and my brother married her. I feel so blessed to have gained such a wonderful sister. I couldn't have cloned a better girl for him. Many have said she fits into the family so perfectly. I couldn't agree more. What a wonderful complement for us too.











I have to brag on my sister who was 8 months pregnant running around chasing her boys and going strong for all festivities.

 




9 comments:

Rachel Ricchio said...

my word they look amazing. i bet the wedding was so much fun and congrats on getting another sister :)

Martha Abell said...

Wow!!! I am so happy. These pictures are si great!!! What a GREAT day. Love my new daughter! And thank you for all my family and friends who came to Utah for the wedding!!!

Lindsey S. said...

What beautiful pictures! And beautiful couple!

It was so fun to get to see you! You are as beautiful as ever! Hopefully we'll get more excuses to run into each other more.

You parent's have to be the cutest people in the world. Your mom is so sweet and beautiful! And your Dad! Man he and my Dad could go on for hours! I had more fun talking with them at the wedding. I haven't laughed so hard for a while. They are 2 hilarious guys. 2 peas in a pod really. It was so great to see all your family. Too bad there aren't any more kids to get married so we get to see you guys more often!

Heather and Taylor said...

I am loving these pictures! So happy for the darling couple. xo

S- said...

Oh we are so sorry we missed it! They look beautiful please tell them congratulations for us1

Taber & Rebecca said...

GORGEOUS! Tell Harold CONGRATS! I LOVE her dress!

Mrs. Ham said...

perfect couple!! so happy for them. sad we were out of town.

bands said...

Your family is beautiful and Kellee seems the perfect addition. We are sad to have missed the event but look forward to meeting the new couple in the future. Thank you so much for always posting the cutest pics of our nephews.
What a nice tribute you pay to your family by keeping up your blog!

M said...

What a beautiful couple!