Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Modern Day Cinderella...

You've probably already seen these, but I thought they were hilarious so I wanted to repost and add my two-bits. I think there were some color corrections made on the animated pics to make it more perfectly match.

Concerning the cousin's hats... I actually loved them. I wonder if the sisters knew they were sitting right behind the queen? Every time the camera man showed the queen sitting at the wedding you could see the fro hats sticking every which direction behind her. My observation, which isn't worth much, is that the cousins did it somewhat as a spoof or dagger because their mother, she who was the last to walk down that isle, was not invited to the wedding. So she's divorced out of the royal family. She still was at one time apart and has children that are first cousins. I felt bad for her.




1 comment:

Chris and Paige Evans said...

I hadn't seen this before! How uncanny!