Thursday, August 18, 2011

Ralph Lauren: living the dream he created...

I jumped on the Oprah bandwagon years ago. But she lost my likings with time. However every so often she had a treasure to follow. Shortly before her show ended, she got an exclusive interview with RL and his wife on and of their ranch. It was more than the eye could see or appreciate at that. I thoroughly enjoyed myself.


Tipi's for the guests.



Theater
Every pillow and ever angle of every shot looks like a TV add.










3 comments:

Danielle said...

I saw this too. My mom put it on the DVR for me. I want to see the candy shop in NY too. I'm sure it will happen when I come visit someday.

Dayna said...

Steve's Uncle is great friends with Ralph Lauren. He provided all the real native stuff you see at his ranch (his uncle used to own a trading post in New Mexico) and did lots of styling for the models with turquoise and silver pieces. He went down to the ranch to help him out when Oprah came and got to meet the woman herself. He said she was very nice, but definitely meant business. It was funny too because they had to go over lots of stuff with Ralph to make sure he knew the answers to what Oprah would ask him about the ranch and I guess he froze on one of the questions she asked him and didn't know the answer. Kind of funny.

Lauren Elizabeth said...

I'm going to be there in a week to help with his son's wedding!!!!