Friday, September 30, 2011

"Behold your little ones"...

My favorite reference in the Book of Mormon made to children is little ones.
I have been fortunate enough to spend some quality time with some of these choice children this last week. I have a new nephew! Meet William. He is as precious as can be. Everything about him is perfect. I'd find myself just staring... Andrew is holding my other nephew Charlie. 

There is something about a newborn that is so lovable and squishy. It's hard to hold and not squeeze the little tummy. Will is so content to sleep away until his little heart is content. 


And this is Emma Perry Egan. Love her. I think I'm holding her here when she was 3 maybe 4 days old. She fit perfectly in my forearm. Her head would just rest in my palm. I couldn't help but think that I had the whole world in my hands. What an angel. 
It's been nice to reconnect with the Egans as they moved from Utah probably 3 years ago. And Amanda is from Mississippi so we connect in a special way. 



3 comments:

Meggera said...

Gosh, you two look great with babes in your arms!

Amanda and William said...

Your so sweet Mary Martha-Emma Perry is honored to make your blog. We love when you come visit us... xo

Kellee Marie Cook said...

lookin good with babies in your arms! ;)