Friday, September 23, 2011

Birthday dinner...

Every bday is special, but I wasn't expecting much this year with the recent move. 
My old roommate, Whitney, got together a special dinner at Sarabeths.  
Dinner was delicious.
 

And the cake was amazing! I wasn't expecting all the layers. It screams time consuming. Very thoughtful of Whitney and Erica to make this for me. I think Erica said the banner triangles were cut out of a restoration hardware magazine and taped to floss. 


The bakers...




5 comments:

Lizzie said...

Happy Birthday dear!

Kellee Marie Cook said...

amazing cake!

Mari Kjar said...

what a great cake!!! looks like a super fun night.

Dayna said...

saw this today and it made me think of you! http://www.etsy.com/listing/76418186/embroidered-pillow-cover-i-love?ref=sc_2

ashley schmutz said...

happy belated! and that cake is unreal! go whit!