Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Brooklyn Bridge...

This is a walk that will never get old. I remember when Andrew and I walked it for the first time at twilight when we stayed a night in the financial district our first summer being married.  
We ventured out to do the walk with my mom last Saturday. It was packed with people. And part of the bridge has scaffolding on it limiting the view. Nevertheless, the brooklyn bridge...


This is my a few days shy of 18 weeks pregnant. It's flying by!

These locks reminded me of the lock bridge in Spain last fall





1 comment:

mommy watsky said...

Mary, you look fabulous! I can't believe you still look so tiny & fit! Reading about you riding a bike in Central Park has me dreaming of the City! I haven't missed it until I read that. I wish I was there to ride with you!