Saturday, October 15, 2011

Fall Foliage in Vermont...

The colors were so vibrant. I couldn't get enough. Each day, more and more leaves fell creating a colorful ground too. I love the reflection of the tree in the left pic. 







Most of these pics I took walking through the forrest trails. The following stone wall is most fascinating. It was built over 100 years ago to divide pastures and land plots. Farming was the booming source of income in that day. A lot of the stone structures still remain. Crazy to think about knowing they were pulled by horses and were manmade. 

Picnicking with mom.


2 comments:

Chris and Paige Evans said...

GORGEOUS pictures! Some day I hope to see an east coast fall.

jean said...

Love the pics. M....beautiful...I love the fall and also go crazy with the foliage colors...See Momma's been visiting...Next time she is in ...she needs to let me know..I'll come visit too! :)