Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Last weekend summed up in pics...

Most every photo I took last weekend was on my phone so here's a diptic collage. Andrew and I enjoyed visiting 'our happy place.' UT will always be special to us both as we each have family memories there, and it's where we met and married. 
I have no pics of my sister-in-laws (3) though on my phone. What the heck? 


I can't thank Courtney enough for strapping her 1 year old in a car seat and finding a way to accommodate all naps on the go while sleeping in various places with her pack-n-play in order to drive me around and take me to different places.  In addition, she hosted the most lovely shower and worked around the clock the week prior to prepare. Thank you so so much!


8 comments:

Casey said...

You look so beautiful in all these pics. I'm jealous you got to visit UT—I miss it! Happy you're back, though. NYC missed you!!

Sean and Summer said...

pregnancy suites you beautifully. love your hair, too!

Emily and Daniel said...

So much fun to have you guys in town

Courtney Peña said...

Best weekend of my life!

Angela Olson said...

Court is so great. You look beautiful in all of these pics. I'm loving the new do-- that hair is amazing!

Brett and Kymee said...

You had a shower?! So sad I missed it!

Abby said...

Hi Martha! This is random but I'm a friend of Crystal Gillam's-- and I also met you about a year ago at the REAL game! I grew up with Andrew, and I recently found out your having twin boys!! I had to write you a little note because we just had twin boys in June. Seriously twins are the greatest thing, you'll absolutely love it. Hard, but so worth it. I wanted to reach out and leave my email address if you ever have questions about anything! Good luck to you throughout your pregnancy, and hang in there! Carrying twins isn't the easiest thing in the world but I'm sure you're getting spoiled :). My email address is abigail.degraff@gmail.com. Hope all is well!

Abby

Pierce + Stacy Thiot said...

I just saw this right now: http://bluelily.squarespace.com/blue-lily-blog/2011/11/1/nyc-sessions.html

You should do it! They are the ones that did NieNie's family pics... I'm sure you already knew that :) Go get some preggo photos for Christmas cards!