Friday, October 14, 2011

The San Remo...

I'm fascinated with this building. From most every spot in central park, you can pick it out. When I rented a bike, I loved riding around and viewing it from various angels. I was surprised to hear it was built during the depression. Of course it's tenants include recognizable names such a Steve Martin, Demi Moore, Celine Dion, Bono (bought from Steve Jobs), Tiger Woods, and I can't remember the others. I got my info when I sat on a bench in the park where all the carriage rides pass. Every tour guide has plenty to say about it it seemed. 






1 comment:

Diana Hulme said...

Sheesh, you've become my NYC expert! :) always wondered what that buildings was. Beautiful photos...and I love all the fall ones you've posted recently. Also, I have a question for you and realized I don't have your email...will you send me one? DianaHulme@gmail.com