Friday, November 11, 2011

Doughnut Plant...

One of the great things about friends coming to NYC to tour is that they know more hotspots than I do. I had never heard of this place shamefully. But since I was introduced to it a couple weeks ago, it's come up in conversation with various people probably 4 times. 

Thanks Dayna and Steve for the recommendation. It's always good to enjoy time with friends who we knew prior to NYC. 


I thought the doughnut bench was pretty neat.


The creme brulee doughnut is gourmet with a crunchy surface and a sweet thick custard in the center. Fully loaded I'm sure. 




2 comments:

Lizzie said...

I went there for the first time a year ago and it sure was yummy.

Kellee Marie Cook said...

I LOVE this place!!! Every time I go to NYC I go to this place. yum! Dont you love the trek to get there? walking through chinatown and such.