Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Halloween 2011...

It was probably 30 minutes before Andrew got home from work on Halloween night that I went to the costume shop a couple blocks away. I came home with a few options and this is what we ended up with. Completely random. Andrew was going to be Fred and I be Pebbles or Bam Bam with the baby suit that Crystal sewed. It was perfect. But it was freezing outside and my belly is bulging and I could wear layers under the Fred getup so this fit me perfectly. Most everyone knows how much Andrew loves to juggle. He will grab anything and show kids his talent. When I showed Drew the clown outfit he even said, "If I only had my juggling sticks."

~Here's to out last Halloween without kids~


Paul & Whit: Bag of Jelly Bellys
Nate & Erica: Black-eyed peas
William, Amanda & Emma Perry: MTA conductors with their 'M' train. 
Todd & Casey: Lovely Host and Hostess
Cannon's Lou-Lou: Precious Gnome



  Oh, the envelope game. 


 



Random 'Bubble Bath" we walked by at the Halloween parade in West Village. 



I asked these girls to hold my camera when I went to the bathroom. This is what I ended up. Fair game!



4 comments:

Casey said...

I love these photos!! That was such a fun night, but be careful with the envelope game... you never know what you're going to get!

Dayna said...

hahaha I LOVE THE COSTUMES! I was dying laughing at the last two photos of Whitney with your camera. Too funny. Looks like you guys had a blast for Halloween. What great friends too.

Whitney Elizabeth said...

YOU ARE DEAD MEAT! I should have known better.
Good thing I love you so much...

Courtney Peña said...

haha LOVE the scandalous pics, Whit!!