Monday, November 28, 2011

Surprise Shower...

This Louisiana-Thanksgiving holiday was fun filled with family. We had 18 out of town guests (cousins, aunts, uncles) staying at our house that came in from Michigan, Hawaii, Illinois, Utah, and Florida. 

We sat down for our traditional nightly family time and in walked some of our closest family friends with balloons and a cake. In addition to family, it was nice having close family friends together to celebrate the twins. Twins!!!!


What was left of the cake...




Love me some Feltman Bros bubble suits. 


 Everyone went around and gave advice. 
My mom advised I drop off the boys to come stay at her house for 3 weeks in the summer once potty trained. & in addition I don't give her a bunch of rules for her to go by. Done and done!



Because we had so many house guests, Andrew and I stayed at my Mommee's once everyone arrived. It was great having breakfast together every morning. 



No comments: