Monday, December 12, 2011

Blue Christmas...

Anyone that knows my mom and how spontaneous and unique she is will not be surprised by her blue Christmas tree this year.  With twin boys on way and with the recent birth of my sister's 3rd son, my parents only know grandsons. So Christmas 2011 will be marked with a blue Christmas tree.  There is hope for a granddaughter though someday. Mom put pink bulbs all over the tree. I love the mother and child one. 


She was hosting something when she sent these pics over, so pardon the excess and phone blur. 


How about that tree? Love it!




4 comments:

Amanda said...

I love that tree! how cute. One day I will have a blue tree for my little boy. By the way I always read your blog. I just forget to comment because I am always rushing off someplace. I love it!!

Courtney Peña said...

I LOVE THAT TREE! But I love the women who inspired that tree and made it come life even more!

Mari Kjar said...

love it! love your mom and all the abell women seriously have style!!!

Gregory said...

BABIES ARE SO COOL!