Monday, December 12, 2011

Favorite Things...

Last week, Whitney and I hosted a favorite things night for a big group of girls. It was so great being together, eating treats, and learning of other's favorite things. My good friend Courtney has had huge success hosting this type of party before. In fact, some of my favorite products are the very things that I learned about on nights like this. 

Here was the invite we emailed out. I cut the contact info/address off the first page just in case there is a creeper out there somewhere. I will say, I lifted the wording off Courtney's invite too. Credit given where credit deserved. 



Here is the all of us. Everyone had something great to take home when the night was over. I was worried we'd have to many exchanges and gifts that would drag the night on. But by the time we were done, I didn't want it to end. It went by too fast. 



Melissa opening the deceiving Tiffany's wrapped gift. 


We had the exchange in the event/lounge area of my building. I really didn't do much for the night though. Whitney did most all the baking and was in charge of the treats which is no painless responsibility traveling on the subway with trays and so forth. 



7 comments:

Elder Ted James Christiansen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sara Jayne Baldwin said...

Looks like it was a success! Still sad I missed out : (
P.S. You're the blogging queen lately! Keep it up!

Lizzie said...

This was seriously one of the best parties I have ever been to. LOVED it!

Courtney PeƱa said...

Looks like it was an absolute HIT! well done! but I have one question...when did I get demoted from "best friend" to "good friend"? Its OK if thats how you feel, I just thought I be notified about a change like this! I love you, and just for the record, you are still my "best friend"

theparkernewlyweds said...

Ok it looks like we have a mutual friend. Melissa Winder. The adorable petite girl with the baby girl. We went to Junior high and high school and were good friends. Small world! And what fun to have such a group of girlfriends!

Whitney Elizabeth said...

What a fun night!
You da bomb

Jenna said...

Such a fun party! I love the favorites list! And thanks to you, I am enjoying my ANTHRO candle!