Friday, December 23, 2011

Shortest day of the year...

No place I'd rather be on the shortest day of the year (yesterday) where it gets dark at around 4:30...
I always resented the day light saving time and winter nights where it gets dark so early. I hated getting to work when it was dark and leaving when it was dark too.  Except there is something about this city where nighttime is really special and I welcome nighttime. 

View form our apt @ night


Walking through times square @ night. Something most locals hate to do but I love. Guess I'm not a local--never. 



4 comments:

Diana Hulme said...

Gorgeous view! Love it. :)

Gregory said...

I would just stand there in amazement every night. What a great and unique experience. We hope to see you guys sooner than later.

mommy watsky said...

You make me miss NYC almost as much as I miss you. How are you? How are those boys? Did you hear? We are having baby boy #3. We should totally talk boy soon.

Jenna said...

awesome blog! your view is amazing!Happy New Year!