Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Thanksgiving Roundup...

I just recently posted about the Thanksgiving holiday and all 18 family house guests we had staying with us. It was a blast. My cousin Savannah made a 8 minute video of all the fun that she posted on facebook for us all to enjoy. I wanted to repost in case someone cares to see how amazing family is/are. 


Also, we refer to family fun with the Clawsons as a rage train. It doesn't slow down--sun up to sun down. If you get tired and have to get off the rage train you might get hurt. 


2 comments:

Steve and Stephanie Anderson said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE. You've totally inspired me for my upcoming family get-togethers

Courtney Peña said...

I"M READY TO GET ON THE RAGE TRAIN!!! That is AMAZING!!!! xoxoxoxoxo The clawson's are inspiring in every way.