Thursday, January 5, 2012

New Year's...

(I failed miserably this holiday at carrying my camera around. The iphone pics work but as always I wish I had my camera with me. I'm just giving it a rest before the babies come. Then to good use...)

We started off the day with inexpensive reflexology in Chinatown. 

 

Then ventured to Soho where we had quite the time in C Wonder.  We all got the same horse necklace, thus making it a sister's necklace. 

 

Cyrus stole the show as he laid on the plush green ottoman.  
 

 We returned to the guys swimming and watching football. We all then enjoyed the goodness and convenience of seamless.

 

Warhorse ended around 10:40 just in time to walk back to our apartment and watch the fireworks from our roofdeck. Then we ventured to Times Square, after the ball dropped, as the madness of people quickly cleared out. I can see why if you had been standing in the same spot jam packed all day. Did I mention it was the warmest New Year's here in 35 years? I think someone said it was 45 degrees. I was over bundled. 

 

Drew & I on roof deck.
 Sisters in sequins rocking it. 

 


4 comments:

Kellee Marie Cook said...

I wore my sisters necklace yesterday.. love it!

Martha Abell said...

What a fantastic time!! Thank you so much for posting these pictures. I enjoy all the memories as I look at the pictures. I really enjoy being with all my adult kids and their wonderful spouses! My Grandsons are my heart.

Kimber said...

So fun! Looks like a perfect day!

Lisa said...

Mary Martha...always sit a little to the side, and get those babies off that vena cava!
Congrats,,,,btw,,,on your babies! : )