Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Our old place...

I thought we'd be here much longer. Our 450 sq ft apartment (if that) was perfect for the 2 of us. We found out we were expecting a week after we signed our lease and twins a weeks after we moved in. We thought we'd make it work with a singleton. But not possible with twins. So here's the last of my apartment pics. I'll cherish great memories here. Moment in time--quick 7 months to never forget. 







We ate dinner on those stools. Perfect!


Moving day...

Will miss the building peeps more than anything. So friendly. I would bring my lunch down to chat it up with them sometimes. They were always quick to ask about the babies and give me update on theirs. 

Last pics in place...


- Empty -



4 comments:

Lizzie said...

I'm bummed we never saw your place - that view looks amazing! Can't wait to see your new place!

Chris and Paige Evans said...

Wow that view is simply amazing!!! That'd be hard to leave! But I'm sure your next place will be even better :)

Catherine said...

I love this apartment so much. What an amazing experience to live there and you'll have great memories to cherish. But even better memories ahead!

XO,
Catherine

Suzie and Chadd said...

What a teaser post...I wanna see ur new place!! Ur sooo cute Mary, and glowing!! Can't wait for those boys to come!