Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Steve Cohen's Chamber of Magic...

 Incredible Magic Show!
We had heard from many people that this was a great performance. It exceeded all expectations. I couldn't follow the first trick. His show is limited to about 40 people in the Waldorf Tower so you can really focus in and try not to let it slip you. But it does. Great performer and entertainer. I highly recommend...


Down in our lobby before we left out...


Couldn't resist sharing... Andrew watching YouTube to tie a bow-tie for the night. So cute!




3 comments:

Pierce + Stacy Thiot said...

My favorite part is the last picture... :) You look great MM!

Lizzie said...

Okay you look gorgeous. Please tell me where you found cute maternity tights.

We love the show too. I bought JT tickets for his birthday a few years ago.

Heather and Taylor said...

Ohhhhh those red tights brig back so many memories. You look amazing dear.