Sunday, January 8, 2012

When I was 29 weeks...

I went to the Opera with my family. When I went to the bathroom at intermission the sweet lady handing out towlets for a tip said to me, "I've never seen a caucasian women carry a baby that big before. You got one or two in there?"  That really happened. My mom and 2 sisters were there to witness it too. Mom assured me it was the dress I was wearing. I guess it's pleats weren't doing me any favors. Except I was proud to get some twin recognition from a random.


~outside C. Wonder in Soho~


5 comments:

Sean and Summer said...

you look beautiful! perfect little round belly.

Lizzie said...

I was thinking at your shower yesterday how good you look pregnant! You seriously always look so cute. I meant to ask you where you got the cute dress & colored tights

Lorie said...

You look perfect! All baby(ies). I'm amazed at all of the adventures you made it through over the holidays. I think pregnant women are the most gorgeous thing! With I could be close and come hang out with you! My friend that is 5'0" that had twins got all kinds of crazy comments, especially when we would walk our pregnant selves around the mall. Don't worry, some people just don't have a filter.

Rachel Ricchio said...

some people need to shut their mouths if they have nothing good to say. you look like a babe for carrying twins! we still have to chat also! my fault completely! miss/love you!

Gregory said...

I can only imagine as a woman how self conscious you may be about your body when you are pregnant, but thank you for allowing people to take pictures of you while you are carrying your babies. I can't speak for Andrew's thoughts, but pregnant Megan is nothing short of absolutely breathtaking to me.
I am so excited for you and Andrew (and your boys). I can't wait to meet them.