Tuesday, February 7, 2012

American Girl Place Party...

My adorable niece brought friends into the city for the greatest bday party at the American Girl Doll Place. I wasn't expecting it to be so festive and girly and pink. For a few seconds, I was wishing for twin girls. What an experience.

Loved the restaurant's setup with the dolls sitting right next to the girl. Pink flowers. Pink lemonade. 
Abby hugging the twins before I left...

 

 


Andrew telling jokes in a British accent I believe. Loved hearing the girl laughter. Great having a guy in our midst. 



Molly loves wearing dresses any opportunity she can. She doesn't like to change out of her church clothes even on Sundays. I hated dressed at that age. Such a girly girly with a lot of sweetness to go with it. 

 


Brotherly-sisterly love. Special bond. 

 

There's even a station for the dolls to get their hair done.
 & there are twin dolls too of all the different pairs. I spy identical twin boys...

 

 Abby's friends...




3 comments:

Casey said...

Oh my goodness!! That is the girliest birthday party I've ever seen. Adorable!

Lizzie said...

Um YES please. Would it be totally crazy if I wanted to have MY birthday party this year?

Lisa said...

We took Amanda's girls there on adoption day. So fun!