Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Day at park worth documenting...

The weather here in NYC has been incredible. So take-out to sit in the sun was perfect. I have no idea which park we were at, but I know it was on the lower east side. That's an area on the island I hardly know. I think the only reason I've been down there was for eating purposes. 


All-American moms. Need I say more? They get out and explore the island and do more to maximize their experience here than anyone else I know. I only wish I am half the mom these girls are.


Love this pic. Looks like I'm about to eat Jenna.



4 comments:

Lorie said...

It looks like the perfect day at the park! So fun that you have a mommy group to slip right into!

Lizzie said...

So cute. What a fun day. When I'm not working anymore I want to join you fun moms on these adventures. PS I think the only reason I've gone to the LES is for eating too ... some of the best restaurants and desert places are there.

Angela Olson said...

You are too cute, Mar. I love all of these pictures. You look incredible!

Amanda said...

mary I just wanted to let you know that I read your blog all the time. I am just bad at commenting. you look like you are having so much fun and I bet you can not wait for your little ones to get here. Even though you are having twins I still think you carry a baby great and look great!!