Monday, February 27, 2012

Hospital Video...




click on the video to see in larger form

My dear friend Kimber, that I met here in the city, came to the hospital when the boys were just a day old to take photos of them in the NICU.  Because of the lag time before I was well enough to see my boys and my lack of mobility the first day after surgery, this was actually only the second time I was with them. I'm so grateful Kimber was able to capture this experience for us. Our time in the NICU was very special. 
She went ahead and added about 5 pics we had taken prior. The rest is all her--you won't have trouble telling the difference in the quality.

Another great hospital experience Kimber captured was here




7 comments:

Kellee Marie Cook said...

such a great video! So special and captured such a sweet moment.

elizabeth, eliza, liza, liz, elles, etc. said...

so, so amazing. congratulations!!

Lizzie said...

JT & I just watched this video & we are so touched! We can't wait for our baby boy to meet your sweet twins!

Brett and Kymee said...

I love it! Wish we had something like this! They are gorgeous MM, so happy for you both!!

Jenna said...

wow! amazing! I can't wait to meet those sweet little boys! You look like such a natural! You are awesome.

Coral said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE this video!!!! special moments were well captured!!!!love you!

Coral said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE this video!!!!!!!love y'all so much! can't wait to meet them!