Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Introducing our little angels...

Charles Hyrum  & Clyde David 
     5.7 lbs 19.25 in.    5.4 lbs. 18.5 in.   
35 weeks


below: Clyde (left) & Charles (right) 
I think



Clyde (above and below)



I'm not quite sure which one is which in these pics. Sad. When they are side by side I have no trouble but just a picture of one or when one is swaddled, I have a little trouble. I don't have much trouble anymore but those first few days in the hospital I did. They've already changed so much in two weeks time. 
In the hospital, they weren't completely differentiated out in my mind. Best way I know how to describe them is one big bundle of joy. I'm picking up on the differences now and seeing them as their own individuals. No doubt these two are a pair. An IDENTICAL pair that is. 



Andrew gave me both babies to hold and just as Charles started crying, Clyde put his finger in Charles's mouth so he stopped. It was the cutest thing ever. Couldn't believe it was happening. 

 

I'm obsessed with their hair.


Our family of 4



20 comments:

Pierce + Stacy Thiot said...

You look great Mar! And those are two very blessed boys to have you two as parents! Great pictures, they are beautiful babes. I love their hair as well, I'm sure it's so soft. Congrats again!!!

jessica said...

They are so beautiful!!! You will be such a wonderful mother. Congratulations!

Nancy Kidder said...

Congratulations Mary Martha! I have been reading your blog for a while and I love everything you write. Btw... I'm sure you don't remember me, but I met you while you were studying at BYU. I grew up with Stacy Thiot (at church) and when my husband and I went to visit her in Utah, you were one of her roommates at the time.

Ali said...

That is so so sweet. I am a friend of courtney's from the mtc and i just couldn't resist saying something. It makes me baby hungry seeing your sweet boys! congratulations, motherhood truly is beautiful

Lizzie said...

Family of FOUR! Absolutely amazing. I am so happy for you. They are absolutely darling. Their blonde hair is too cute.

Janvier said...

Congratulations!!! The last picture just makes my heart melt. You all look so happy and complete. What beautiful babes. I'm sure you're an amazing mother already!

Chris and Paige Evans said...

They are absolutely adorable and precious and perfect! Congratulations!

E and D said...

They are beautiful! Congratulations!

nichole said...

Congrats!!!! They are just beautiful- just like their beautiful mama!

I hope our kids can meet one day...

Amanda said...

mary I am obsessed with their hair too!how cute is that. Congrats!!! I am so happy that mom and babies are doing great!

Casey said...

What a beautiful family! Your boys are adorable. I love the pic of one soothing the other with his finger. Aw! Harper and I need to come visit her bfs soon!

Lorie said...

I am so in love! What sweet little men you have!

Erica said...

So happy for your sweet family of four. I can't get over those boys and how sweet they are! Love ya!

JJMorrison said...

You look AMAZING.

mommy watsky said...

Congratulations, again! I am seriously so overwhelmed with joy gor you, I cannot hold back the happy tears. Your little family of four is absolutely perfect. We love & miss you all!

Diana Hulme said...

They are BEAUTIFUL. I am so happy for you! That hair...too cute. Excited to come visit (when you are ready - no rush). :) xoxo!!!

Lizzy said...

AMAZING. So glad you posted pictures and even in the pictures you can feel a connection with those two. Can't wait to see them in person. Congrats!!

Curtis & Shelby said...

i've been waiting and checking daily for this!!! Those little boys look SO happy!

Katie and Cam said...

They are both so beautiful!!! Congratulations Mary Martha and Andrew! What a blessing

Anonymous said...

Wow what a happy day. They are both adorable. Love their names.
Ann