Monday, March 26, 2012

Courtney & Sydney came to visit...

Their visit came and went so fast. The boys weren't even a month old when Court and Syd came out to help. I don't have many pics to show for their visit because truthfully, we hardly got out. Court & Syd did a few fun things. I was, and still am, figuring out the whole feeding thing which is quite limiting.

Syd was so well behaved as she was cooped up in my tiny apartment. 

 

This was the one time that all 5 of us got out. It took me over an hour to get out the door. I'm getting better at it though. 

 

Katie drove into the city to visit for an hour too. 

 

Whitney & Paul's going away dinner. Fun group!  So sad they moved. But I'm so glad we overlapped like we did. Whit & I were roommates back in the day.  




4 comments:

Lizzie said...

How sweet that your friend came out to visit. What a special friend.

Honestly I have been so impressed with how much you have been getting out. Teach me your tricks.

Jenna{Mommy in Manhattan} said...

How great to have visitors. I didn't get out of the house for the first 4 weeks. You are amazing!

sad i missed Whit's dinner. Still can't believe they are gone! ;(

Lizzy said...

I agree with you getting out so much-good for you! You look great too!

Lily said...

Hey! Where are my pictures from my visit?!