Friday, March 2, 2012

Sleepy Sleepy...

I hover my babies lots while they sleep. I check up on them when they make a peep and when they aren't making a peep. I'm a hyper first time mom. I have the cutest sleepers ever. They purr while they sleep. I didn't know babies could possibly purr. It's the best thing ever.

 


Pic above was a pleasant surprise when we came into the NICU to check up on them. They do just fine when they're together. 
The twins love it when Daddy swaddles (lower left).
Sad day when they both can't sleep in the nap nanny (lower left). The nap nanny is my favorite thing ever. It's the holding spot for one on deck to eat as he waits for the other to finish. We're not tandem yet. 


 

Clyde (left) Charles (right)

 

Clyde staring at Charles sleeping

 

Charles (left). He always has his hands up. Which is why I have a love-hate with the swaddle.

 


  

 










7 comments:

Dayna said...

I am loving all these pictures!!! They are DARLING!!!

Suzie and Chadd said...

Love them Mary!! I can not wait to meet them and I love that ur a mommy....u r so cute! I think swaddling can be over rated, my kids liked sleeping with hands up too so I usually only swaddle for 6 weeks or so then I let em free ;)

nichole said...

SOOO cute. Keep this pictures coming... I really hope all our Munchkins can meet in real life one day.

PS. You look amazing!

Courtney said...

Loving all the pics!!! They are so beautiful!

Kat said...

Gah!!!! Your twinsies are adorable!!! I am a worry mommy too, so phineas sleeps with me and we all sleep better. And way to go for tandem feedings!! Youre my hero!!

The Snow Family said...

Congrats to you both... they are just the most handsome little things. I have a special place in my heart for boys. And two at once must be so amazing. Just watching them sleep together is precious. You must do a blog on their nursery... so many cute touches. I'd love to know where the rug, wallpaper, etc.. are from. You put together a boy nursery just beautifully...

Rachel Ricchio said...

im OBSESSSSSEDDDDDDDD