Monday, March 26, 2012

Knit with love...

Jason's mom, crocheted these beautiful baby blankets for my boys. She started on the yellowish/green one as soon as she found out I was pregnant making it gender neutral. And by the time she started the second one, she knew we were having boys.The stitches are so intricate. I can only imagine how much time Miss Sue took. And my Aunt Amy just knitted these adorable bonnets and booties. These are such thoughtful and generous gifts of time and love. Thank you.
Oh, & I crush baby boys in bonnets...

Clyde & Charles

One of the most effective ways of making awake-time actually awake-time is by playing dress up. Tummy time most often just puts them to sleep. Whoever said you can't play dress up with your boys?


1 comment:

Dayna said...

I keep coming back just to look at this picture. Those two are the most precious and cutest little things.