Sunday, March 11, 2012

Maternity Pics...

The day before I delivered, I met up with my friend, Dallas, who happens to live in Brooklyn and is uber-talented with photography and much more. I appreciated him meeting me at our old building. We only lived there for 7 months as we found out shortly after moving in that we were expecting x's 2 and < 500 sq. ft just wouldn't work. Although a necessary move, I'll miss that place so much. 

My first trimester I was so sick, most days I didn't get out to do much. Before it got real cold, I spent many hours reading on our roof deck and just thinking over and over again is this really happening to me. I felt on top of the city and even more so, on top of the world. Perfect place for tender thoughts in peace and quiet. 

 

The Empire and Chrysler building in the distance.

 

Had to include the 'sister's necklace.'


  


Belly shot. Sorry, mom. I love it though.
 





Classic maternity pic



There wasn't a week where I didn't get in the pool. My belly feeling weightless was possibly the best feeling ever. 


----------
Casey and I were due a month apart. We went out together and took some fun pics of each other. She had some great ideas of various things we could do. Her daughter is as cute as they come with a full head of hair. 

 




13 comments:

Amanda and William said...

Absolutely stunning. So happy you shared. xo.

Crystal said...

These pictures are so gorgeous! WOW!love the belly bump pics too :)

Oldest Girl said...

I love these! You were so beautiful pregnant! Savannah looked at these and said, "She really is the Goddess of fertility." Beautiful! Thanks for sharing!!! I must say Dallas did a beautiful job! :)

Pierce + Stacy Thiot said...

Um, I love these! You look absolutely GORGEOUS and I'm not exaggerating. WOW! I can't believe you looked this good the DAY before... well, yes, I can. But still. I love you! Great pictures MM!

Lizzie said...

You are gorgeous. These pictures are so sweet. They have a very peaceful quality to them. You were an absolutely gorgeous pregnant mama.

Lorie said...

I love these! You look gorgeous!! So fun to capture memories of such a meaningful place with your first realization of motherhood. I love belly pics too! My mon doesn't approve either :)

Chris and Paige Evans said...

I adore all of these photos! So beautiful!

The Millers said...

These pictures are gorgeous!! Isn't it fun to look back and remember your belly, and all the things you did while pregnant? Your boys are to die for.

Dayna said...

SO SO SO SO SO GREAT! You look amazing! Can't believe you had the twins THE NEXT DAY! Wonderful! (and it made me happy to see the shoes ;-)

CHRIS and JENNY. said...

LOVE your pics! What a great idea with the blocks on your tummy. So many things "I wish" I could go back and do!!!!

Diana Hulme said...

Gorgeous.

Marybeth said...

When I leave your blog all I can seem to do is say awh :) I love it. I love your babies :)
love cousin mary:)

Dayna said...

I don't believe I ever told you how stunning you look in these photos. Pregnancy is so amazing, and to think 2 living babies are in that belly of yours in those photos... incredible....