Sunday, April 8, 2012

We love visitors...

I've failed to get a pic of all those that have been so kind to come by. But I'm trying to remember and do better because these pictures are priceless to me. We're so grateful for the love and support of friends and family. 

 Auntie Elizabeth/Cousins: Abby & Molly
Grandma & Grandpa/Uncle Carras & Aunt Katie

 
 Jessica/Kent/ My cousins from Louisiana: Clair & Graham
 
 
 Amanda with Clyde then Charles/ Eduardo/ Aunt Mitzi
 
 Whitney & Erica

 
 
 Uncle Spencer & Uncle Ben from Utah/ Emily & Kimber

 
My Aunt Amy & her brother Dallas
Casey & Harper Lou born 4 days after the boys
Kent from Louisiana
 


5 comments:

Danielle said...

So thoughtful to remember to take pics. Those will be priceless to your boys and run to see what people looked like at that the time of their arrival.

Danielle said...

when I say run I mean "fun"

Taylor Florence said...

I can't wait to come visit! Counting the days.

bands said...

Very handsome! I love the face one of the boys is giving Kent in the first Kent pic.

Oldest Girl said...

Too bad those boys don't have anyone to love them!!!! I love this Mary! Thanks for sharing!!! Kiss Clyde and Charles for Aunt Amy!!!