Thursday, May 10, 2012

3 months...

It seems like yesterday I was taking their 2 months. In no time they'll be sleeping through the night. Right? Hopefully. That's what I keep telling myself. Sometimes I long for that day. But then I'm quick to correct myself that these are the days and THIS is the finest hour. On the flip, I mourn that their bodies no longer mold to mine as their necks are now strong and they want to look around. But I'm pleased with the milestones. 

 
 Charles (left) Clyde (Right)


1 comment:

Kat said...

OH MY GOSH. Your boys are the sweetest, cutest little people I have ever seen. I know it's a lot of work. I can only imagine, since I feel like it's a ton of work with just my singleton! But you can do it, and matter of factly, you ARE doing it! I LOVE all the pictures you post and all their darling outfits. So fun.