Friday, May 18, 2012

Future Cowboys...

Danielle, who I met at my prior employment, and her mom made me the most beautiful cowboy quilt. It's the boys first and most likely only handmade quilt. What a thoughtful labor intensive gift that we will cherish forever.

 


-----

I can't wait to get the twins on a horse. These pics of my nephews on horseback are too cute not to share. The last pic is of Dixon asleep. That's a good horse that follows his master in front. Brad, the horse, is older than I am. I grew up riding him too. 

  



1 comment:

Danielle said...

Thanks for the shout out. My moms response, "Did you see Mary Martha blogged about my quilt!" I also enjoyed your sweet comment on my blog. I love that we have stayed friends even though life is so different from our "craft" days. Miss you like crazy!!!