Sunday, May 6, 2012

Natural Dye...

I must have picked the right major in college because somehow I graduated having only written 1 or maybe 2 term papers. The one I wrote, I remember quite well though. It was on the harmful affects of food additives, such as color dyes, in developing children. It was a fascinating topic that I only tapped into a bit. My understanding is far from complete on this topic, but it triggered some awareness for me. Avoiding additives is virtually impossible to do. Color dye's are in children vitamins even. But when I saw this post, I though it was worth noting and remembering for a later Easter and neat teaching tool.  



1 comment:

Lizzie said...

As a kid I was actually allergic to red dyes. I have since grown out of it, but my mom is still a bit allergic to it & tries to avoid it.