Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Picnic Please...

The boys naps are starting to fall into place. Although getting out and enjoying the fresh air, by NY's standards, is a must. The older the boys get, the more I realize that they're the troopers who can do just about anything. It's me that struggles sometimes to go and do such as hopping on the subway to get somewhere with ease. 

The twins went to their first bday party a few weeks ago. First time on the subway. And first time in Harlem too. 

 
Andrew feeding afar, a tender sight.

Sheep's Meadow in Central Park

 


Cute roof deck party where the Cannon's found out their baby's gender through the filling of the cupcakes. This is just 4 days prior to Lizzie delivering too.





2 comments:

Diana Hulme said...

I totally know what you mean - I feel the same way about Oliver being up for anything and me being the one that sometimes can't keep up! :) I love how much you get out though - you are amazing. I loved our date in the park...cute pics!

Kellee Marie Cook said...

great red pants! and cute twins of course!