Sunday, June 3, 2012

Brian Kershisnik - Angels

This piece of art pulls on my heart-strings. Now that the twins are apart of our lives, I can't even imagine life moving forward without them.  I can't help but think of all the angels, both heavenly and earthly, who have helped get Clyde & Charles here safely. Andrew said to me yesterday, "What if that embryo would have never split?" It's a terrible thought. I don't how it did, but it did. And I'm just oh so grateful for our little split embryo. 





8 comments:

Lizzie said...

Miracle.

Love Brian Kershisnik - there is an AMAZING piece of his at the MOA in Provo right now.

Liz Jensen said...

Wow seriously those boys are so cute.

Jenna said...

wow I love that piece! Your boys are just too precious!

Janvier said...

What a sweet thought. Thanks for sharing. That picture melts my heart!

Kellee Marie Cook said...

what an amazing picture! and a more amazing miracle those boys are!

breanna said...

Wow! Love the art and those boys and that we just talked about that yesterday!!:)

Dayna said...

Love his work. He's actually in our ward. Steve's parents have several of his pieces and they are truly something special. Love the one you posted about.

harpy said...

Brian has written a profoundly beautiful and sad song about a twin. It tears your heart in two, in that sweet, tragic way he masters so well. I hope you get to hear it some day...