Monday, June 25, 2012

My split embryo...

The boys haven't been weighed in over a month. Looking forward to this weeks appointment. Before I had my own, I couldn't understand why people cared and talked about their newborn's weight so much. I get it now--mommy's hard earned milk. Oh, and it is okay to cry over spilt milk when it's your own. 

Since this pic Charles has added another role--one to the forearm. This might have something to do with him being my big sleeper.

 

Clyde is engaged little boy who doesn't take his eyes off me. He gets the biggest grin too when I go to get him out of the crib. 

 

 

Clyde has an open mouth grin and Charles grins with his tongue. 

 



4 comments:

Kate said...

Oh they are SO cute! How fun to have boy twins.
Even so, I can see a distinct difference in even the way they smile & they are so cute Mary Martha! Congratulations!

Amanda and William said...

They are the cutest. Can't believe how big they are- They serious are outweighing EP. Can't wait to see y'all soon!!!

Kat said...

GAH!! Your little boys are so darling! I can't get over it. They are too precious.

breanna said...

Seriously CUTE!! Your mom tolde that had a great weigh in!!:) and for the record, I second what you said about the spilt milk! :)