Friday, July 20, 2012

5 months...

The boys are growing so quickly. We recently had more shots and the boys weighed in at 17.5 and 16.11. Almost 4x's their birthweight. I used to think the talk of baby's weight was a little ridiculous. But I get it now--hard earned milk with a day-schedule that revolves around the babes eating. It's important. And it's nice to see the numbers show for it. 
I love taking pics of the boys--especially on their month-day!

 
Charles (left) Clyde (right)
 


Snuggles


2 comments:

Casey said...

I can't believe our babies are already 5 months. Where does time go? And WHERE did you get those adorable dolls? err... action figures. :)

Kellee Marie Cook said...

the sweetest pictures! I love these month pictures espeically with the cute boy doll. and that one of clyde(?) at the end is the cutest thing. love them so!