Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Rugged Maniac, Brooklyn...

 8 Muddy Mammas ran the Brooklyn 5k mud run recently. Some of the obstacles were much more steep and dangerous than I was expecting. I only had a few scoffs and splinters to show for in the end though, but great fun. 

After over an hr. subway ride, we waited a bit for the bus driver who took us about 15 min from there. Quite the trek to the boonies of Brooklyn to find some mud. 


My posture has gone to pot. Working on it.
Tough shot // Huge Muscles


Before shot. Next time I'll wear longer pants. I thought I would be swimming through more mud than we did. We were actually on our knees quite a bit.
I forget how tall I am until I stand in the pic with a group of girls.
& I think my #5 is pretty awesome. Almost as great as Andrew's 11111.




 

The best obstacle of them all.



At the starting line.


After shot


Didn't actually ride. Picture moment is all. 



2 comments:

Ciara said...

so fun and well worth it! i think adding a bull ride as an obstacle wouldn't be half bad either! ;)

mommy watsky said...

I have a few things on my mind.

1. You amaze me.
2. That run is officially on my list of things to do before I die.
3. I miss you.
4. Those little gentlemen of yours are growing way to fast. I need to meet them at least before they go off to college.