Saturday, August 4, 2012

Phone pic lovin...

I have almost 5,000 pics on my phone that I've started to sift through. These are some of the keepers.


Clyde wearing my glasses. Charles fast asleep in the stroller. 

 

Having some 1-on-1 time with Charles as Clyde was still sleeping.
Clyde fell asleep in the Bjorn. 

 

Washing hands in Sabon with the Hydes.


Playdate with Scotty.  Met Amanda and Emma Perry in John Lennon's Strawberry Fields. 

 

Twins stopped by Daddy's work on a late Friday afternoon. Boys were glued to the TV.  

 

Left the room for a quick second and came back to Charles having rolled part way on to Clyde like it was a tackle. 


 

 

One of the best ways to tell the twins apart is that Charles has hair and Clyde has fuzz. Hence, Charles's combover...



3 comments:

The Egans said...

So many fun moments!! I need to see the boys asap- I have to wait two more weeks!!?? ahhh....

Liz Jensen said...

I've totally done the same thing with my phone pictures-I have way too many and am going to have to copy and do a round up too! Love the comb-over and the fuzz :)

Mal and Greg said...

Your boys are beautiful! Congrats again! My grandparents told me to tell Andrew Hello for them. They ask about him everytime I see them, they absolutley loved him.