Friday, August 17, 2012

Sun Valley 2012...

Last of this year's SV pics. I wish I could fast forward and see next year's pics. It's sad to see this week end, but already anticipating the next.


My niece Molly Kate

 


 

The main drag through SV. The flowers this year were amazing.



Waiting to be seated at The Kneadery.


The new Starbucks is unlike any other I've been too--super tall ceilings and a comfy come sit and enjoy place.


Best. Candy. Store. Ever.


Well fed horses. 



40+ of us ended up in the pool at the same time. It was a highlight for sure as it wasn't planed prior. 


Both of the twins fell asleep in the pool and we just laid them on a towel to finish out their nap. 
Clyde's face when he woke up was too great. 

Elle and Lynds make such a cute duo. I love that they were matching. 



No comments: