Friday, September 28, 2012

Humans of New York...

I found out about this site when a girl I knew from Utah that now lives in NYC was featured on this site with her husband.  Anyway, it's addictive to look at. It's interesting to see which people I've actually seen before in the city too. 

I saw this character below sitting on the Lincoln Center fountain doing what lots of us were doing a couple weeks ago... watching fashion week peeps come and go. Except I don't think he was dressed up for fashion week; I think this is his daily look. I was just waiting for the PETA to show up and start yelling.  


The following day I did see PETA doing their thing on the steps of Lincoln Center. How can you not sympathize with them after making eye-contact with this little girl?



1 comment:

Danielle said...

I'm loving all your posts and still reading!! This guy is killin me - I showed Chris and he was like where did you find him.