Saturday, September 29, 2012

Kelly & Michael Show...

It was Kelly Live the first time I attended, which was a few days prior delivering the twins. But it was just as much fun the 2nd time around to be there in the ABC studio with Heather. 



Andy Murray won the US Open the day prior so he was the 1st special guest. I was thrilled with his appearance.



Kelley practically disappears when she stands sideways. 

 

Interacting with the crowd in between the taping/airing...


Matthew Perry was the next one on the show. I'm embarrassed to say I didn't have a clue who he was prior.  I never got into Friends. But he was extremely comfortable in front of the camera. which was neat to see. 


Olivia Wilde speaking about an upcoming movie she is in. 




Thanks Heather for coming in town and giving reason to get tickets. & thanks Andrew for making it happen. 

 

Heather's mom texted a pic of us on TV. Whew!



No comments: