Friday, November 2, 2012

Lourdes children's clothing...

By posting about the following kid's wear I absolutely love, somehow it's enough, and the urge to dress my babies in these very things completely subsides. 

To no surprise, Lourdes is spanish. I remember visiting Spain with my mom a few years ago and absolutely loving their children's attire. The way the Spaniards dress their children is incredible. I would walk in the quaint little clothing shops and my eyes glossed over. Dramatic? Just getting my point across. My mom probably thought I was loony. She always waited outside. I'm not sure I'll make it back to Spain before my kids are grown and I loose the control of dressing them. It's for the best, I know.  In the meantime, enjoy Lourdes... comfy, cozy, knit-wear. 


1 comment:

Lizzie said...

ADORABLE. If my Mom was still living in Spain we'd have to send her right over to that store.