Wednesday, December 26, 2012

McKenzie Childs Christmas...

My mom and I share a passion for McKenzie Child's and all their color. In the last couple months, they opened a new store on 57th a couple doors down from the original that is much bigger than the last. We stopped there on our way to see Santa at Bloomingdales. I'm glad I got a pic of the twins next to the ceramic tree that you can call your own for only 50 grand. *cough* For an afternoon delight, browse through their catalog here


If you're wondering if you really see C&C in tights, you're right. Staying warm in their Christmas monogramed romper...




"Don't mess with Charles" face while Clyde is waving his Christmas Tree pen that is caught in motion in between their two faces. 


The desk in my room is a beautiful MC.  And it's only appropriate that one of my most cherished pics of the twins is on one of their round setting seats that my mom has in her entry way with the twins in their blessing gowns. pic of a pic...



1 comment:

Betsy said...

Stumbled onto your blog.....love your pictures!