Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Sailor Men...

These outfits were gifted to me before the boys were born. They're size 12m so not only did I think that was forever away at the time, but I also knew that window of time would fall in NYC's winter months. We got a day's wear out of them though while I was home in the high 70's steam. 





I didn't realize their hats were on wrong until I looked through the pics later. But you probably wouldn't have known that either had I not told you. 

 


Did I mention my mom has a blue Christmas tree? Thematic for 5 grandsons... 


3 comments:

Kat said...

I cannot WAIT to meet these little Cuties!!! They are so adorable.

Lizzie said...

I cannot get over these outfits. Completely fantastic. Your boys wear them well.

Diana Hulme said...

LOVE THESE!!! Cutest ever! Glad it worked out to wear them.